What will happen?
Dr Smith will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and our team will provide all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you. At your initial orthodontic consultation we will:
- Have our Treatment Coordinator greet you on arrival
- Dr Smith will undertake a complete oral exam to determine whether treatment is necessary and if so when best to proceed
- Take photos and digital records of your teeth and face
- Discuss treatment options and what to expect
- Discuss costs, payment plans and time frames
- Send a detailed report to your general dentist listing the findings from your consultation and treatment recommendations intended specifically for you
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics and make an informed decision about your treatment options. Parents should accompany children and adolescents to this visit. Please allow approximately 1 hour.
Where are we?
Miranda (02) 9540 5888 | 1/565 Kingsway, Miranda, NSW 2228
Engadine (02) 9520 8871 | 1/69 Station St, Engadine, NSW 2233
When are we open?
Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
From time to time we provide evening and weekend assessment appointments for new patients. Please contact us for our next scheduled date.