Reasons to choose Mysmile Orthodontics
- We’re open and honest. We treat all our patients with honesty and are committed to keeping you informed at every stage of the treatment process.
- We work hard. Our staff work together as a team to ensure your orthodontic experience with us is a pleasant one.
- We keep up to date. Our patients are extremely important to us. That is why we do everything we can to ensure we’re up-to-date with the latest in orthodontic technology to bring you the very best results.
- We’re experienced. At Mysmile Orthodontics we hold a Platinum Elite provider status. We are the ONLY practice in the St George and Sutherland Shire with this level of accreditation. So why is it important you choose a Platinum Elite Provider? It stands to reason you would want to select an orthodontic practice with a higher accreditation, indicating an Invisalign provider’s experience and overall patient satisfaction.
- We offer invisible options. We offer clear braces and Invisalign for patients who are concerned about the appearance of metal braces.
- We’re part of TIO. Dr Lasni Kumarasinghe is a member of The Invisible Orthodontist network, a nationwide group of specialist orthodontists focused on treating patients using invisible techniques.
- We treat all the family. We offer suitable treatments for children, teens and adults.
- We help make treatment affordable. We offer flexible, interest-free payment plans to help you cover the cost of treatment.
- We’re conveniently located. We have three practice locations across the southern suburbs of Sydney, including Miranda and Engadine.
Invisalign aligners are a registered medical device, you should always read and follow the label as well as the instructions of your treating orthodontist.